High Pole - Height Stick Adapter
- Customer Reviews (0)
Height Stick Adapter
Why pay $150.00 or more, lug around another pole, and then have to worry where to store it?
The new Height Stick Adapter does the same job without the need of another pole to store or go missing.
Use your existing High Pole, mount the Height Stick Adapter with the swing over arm. Attach any standard tape measure to the pole end of the arm and raise it to the height of the load (See image). Now note height on tape measure. Lower the pole, remove the Height Stick Adapter, and set the height of the pole compensating for your mounting height from the road surface. Be sure to allow at least 6" or more height above the load.
- Example: Your tape shows the load height at 13 1/2′.
- Add at least 6″ for clearance.
- Measure the bottom of your pole mount from grade, Example (18″)
- Subtract 18″ from the 13 1/2′ to obtain final pole height in the mount
- Lower pole, remove Height Stick Adapter and set the high pole at 12′
Our new high pole height stick adapter fits every Wonder Pole high pole model. The Height Stick Adapter can be stored inside your car or truck.